Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in the world! You are the greatest!

We brought our mother and grandma to Ming Room, BSC for lunch but it was fully booked and occupied. We will have to wait at least an hour for a table. As we were too hungry and couldnt wait any longer, we head over to Esquire Kitchen, since my grandma likes the restaurant.

Albeit the restaurant is quite normal for such occasion, but all of us just love the food there. So in total, we have ordered 9 dishes for only 5 of us, and the wonderful thing is, not even a single dish left unfinished. I think my brother and myself ate the most.

Nevermind, to add extra kilos to it, I went and buy myself a Sundae and finished it up all by myself. I felt so guilty after that. I must control my diet already as I do not want to end up being called a 'pork chop'...wahhhhhh.......sob....sob...sob.....

No comments: