Thursday, August 18, 2005

Scuttlebutt

Words cannot describe how frustrated, disappointed and hurt I am when I got to know my friends and ex-colleagues are talking about it!

Rumours had been spreading that I was having an affair that causes my break up, was beaten up by the person that I am having affair with and my ex is using me to past his time. It is so silly of the person who created such hearsay. If it is not my friend who came and clarify with me, I wouldn’t have known it is on the air!

I find it ludicrous of the person who has no life and nothing to do but to create such rumour and spread it around.

Worst of it all, my ex knew about it and he did not even defend or inform me of such rumours about me and him. He just kept quiet when I confronted him. He knew it before me, the person spreading it and he also knew the person who started it!

Add on to my frustration, he went and twist the story around and put the blame on me for the break up whereby it is so obvious that he left me for another girl. Being his gf and friend for more than a decade, I really could not imagine such incident would supervene. *Sigh*

Am glad that my buddy was there for me to give me a shoulder to cry on and hear my thoughts. I felt much better after that.

Thank you so much.

5 comments:

izchan said...

it is time like these that one knows who is your friend and who is an ass.

The amount of stupidity that a person can perform is limitless when dealing with a broker relationship.

It will be a long time before the "rumours" starts to die off. Whoever started it most certainly has an agenda. What that might be only they will know.

Hope you feel better soon.

Edwin Ng said...

Rumours comes and goes.. the world are more interested in Bad News..

No news is Good news..

I kinda miss your news tho.. i found a cobweb hiding on the top-left corner of this page.. look look.. there's a spider~!

izchan said...

eh ... spider? ... where?

Where is that darn newspaper when I need one.

Shizumi said...

Thanks izchan. I felt much better already and I wont let this ruin my emotions and life. You are right, those who created it, definitely has an agenda. So, let it be. Cant control a person's mouth.

Edwin,
Phew...managed to kill the spider. Thanks... :P

I got lots to write but no time (been busy lately) and I dont have a PC at home :(

Dont worry guys, shizumi will be right back!

:)

izchan said...

It is now ... september 10 ... and my neck is now giraffe sized.

:)