Thursday, March 30, 2006

38 - 10 = 28

It's my birthday today and my colleagues brought me to TGIF for a birthday lunch. As usual those TGIF's crews will make you stand up at your chair and make sure the rest of the people in the house would know it's your birthday *shy*.

So, they asked me to tell them my age, and I told them I am 18..pause...+ 10 years. Gosh! sounded so old with the addition of 10 years. I told this to my friend and my friend commented that my marketing skill sucks. Why? Cause I should have said "I am 38 - 10 years". At least the minus sounded more promising. Sorry lor, me no marketing skill, just being honest. :P
Anyway, I had a great time today and thank you all for the wishes and celebration.
Muacks!!!!!!!

1 comment:

izchan said...

I am 40-10 ... I don't think that sounds any better.