Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Great Birthday!

It's my 27th birthday today. Gosh, getting older already. Real scaryyyy....Started my celebration since Saturday, 26/3 till 2/4....hmm... it's like cny celebration that goes on for 15 days.....not... :-D

Had dinner with my family in a Japanese restaurant and thereafter went to meet up with my friends in La Bodega. Was having a great time drinking, laughing and playing Pictionary. We changed the rules of the game, instead of drawing it out, we actually act it out. There goes, our super duper acting skill.....whereby one of them needs to do 'Prawn Cracker'.......can imagine huh? We were really laughing our s*** out.

I was treated with 2 birthday songs. The 2nd one came up just because the other group celebrating their friend's birthday too, sang it louder than us. So, my friends decided to sing it again for me!

Alright, without denial, I really had a good time and the 'prawn cracker' moments will be forever embedded in my mind.

No comments: