Thursday, March 24, 2005

My FiRst Time.....

Alright, my first time blogging. Got this 'virus' from my friends and colleagues who do blogging quite often. I find it quite interesting and cool. So, there goes, creating my own blog in this blogger.com. And before i could even start writing, i was already 'cunt'fusing myself in the process of creating. One of my colleagues also started this together with me. So both of us look so 'busy' as though we got a lot of work to do but actually busy finding out how to post our pictures lah, creating our blog name, choosing the template...etc......

After all the hassle, we finally got it! phewwww.....didnt know it was so 'ma fan'. But whatever it is, there is always a first time. Hmmm...i wonder is it too late to start blogging? Will i get addicted-blogger fanatic? or will i just leave it to the spider to build their webs, after getting bored with it? Anyway, I shall see how it goes.......time will tell....

At first, blog to me is like ....."what is that?"....u mean 'block'?...i know i know i am from another planet...hey, but i picked up fast tho...after some enlightenment from my frens....not too bad right?

It's good to learn new things everyday......at least ur life is not wasted....

No comments: