Wednesday, March 23, 2005

It has been a year.....

Time really flies, like a blink of an eye....It has been a year already since 'he' left me for someone else. Reminiscing those times, really hurts. Didnt know i could make it thus far but yet he still sits in my mind. Really thought time will heal everything but dont think I am getting any further than that. It is so weak inside me whenever i hear his name, his voice, his smile.....just anything or everything about 'him'.

I have not seen him for weeks, until today. It was just a casual 'yam cha' with our friends after a seminar. I acted cool and try not to talk to him so much to avoid being hurt but in fact my effeminate features are running wild. I dont even know what i really want at that point of time. Talk or dont talk...see or dont see.....care or dont care.....I dont know why am i feeling this way, is it because i knew he is seeing someone else already? I did notice that he actually look at me few times. Trust me i am not being sensitive or wat, but i really saw him doing that.

Sometimes i really wish to know what is in his mind.

No comments: