Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Astrological Weight at Birth

Has anyone out there knows about this? I just got to know it recently. In fact people say your luck is based on your astrological weight at birth. The Chinese traditionally believe that this weight offers an accurate indication of the baby's life fortune. Hmmm, if that is the case, I wonder how will those parents-to-be know when is the best date and time to get a perfect weight. According to sources, the minimum weight is at 2.2 (2 'liang' 2 'chin') and heaviest is at 7.7. So, the heavier you are, the better it is.

All you need is your chinese birth date and time. Time is very significant here, as it shows your entire life fortune. I have done my calculation (if my time is correct) and the reading goes like this;

' You are a good-hearted and intelligent person. Doing things efficiently will bring you to the attention of an influential person. Food and clothes in your life are yours by heaven luck. You do not need to work too hard to succeed. Place a wealth cat in the Southeast to bring you money luck. Also try to do some charity work to improve your store of good karma.'

Perhaps i am going to be an altruist soon :-P I am not really a feng shui type of person but do you think i should get a wealth cat? Will it really bring money luck to me?

If you are curious to know your astrological weight, you can check it out on www.wofs.com and please do remember to share it with me ah!

No comments: