Sunday, April 10, 2005

Great experience!

I got stuck in a lift, my first experience! Lucky thing is that the lights and fan didnt go off. It started when my friend invited me to view his condo. The condo is still new, not many occupants and i pressume the lifts are also new.

His unit is located in 17th floor, so on the way up to his floor, he was jumping and bouncing around with joy and excitement inside the lift and thinking that he is as light as a feather. Then, suddenly the lift stops at 15th floor. Thought it was a temporary breakdown but NOoooooo.....it stuck there for almost 1/2 hour! It took about 10 men to force open the lift and let us out.

To add agitation to it, one of my friend farted inside the lift! while waiting to be rescued. Luckily his fart is not the hazardous type. If not, i am sure it will bring fatality :-D *hahahahaha*

No comments: