Saturday, April 09, 2005

Disclosure

I was advised by my friend to let him go totally as my ex told him that he has no feelings for me anymore. Dont waste your time waiting for him. At first, i was really hurt to hear that, but eventually things turn out to be better than i thought. After knowing it, i felt so relief. At least i am not playing the guessing game here with myself, thinking whether he still has the feelings for me. For the past few months, i was really puzzled with his behaviour and treatment towards me. Sometimes he cares for me, and treat me well and sometimes NOT. He even brought me out for Valentine dinner and bought me a gift. What does that mean? During that time, still having the feelings residing deep down inside me, will definitely have the thinking that there is still hope.

My friend also told me that he is very hurt with his previous relationship with the Taiwanese girl. Apparently, that girl has a BF in Philippines and when he found out, he was so hurt. He said to my friend, how can he get such treatment from this girl whereby he treats her like precious? If i am there, my answer to him would be......WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND.....

2 comments:

Veron said...

yeah baby !! that's what he should get for two timing on you !!! padan muka .....

sometime, ppl just gotta go through that hurtful period themselve in order to know and feel the pain they had caused to their other partner ....

so, we need not mercy on them, just wish that they have learned their lesson

*cheErs*

Shizumi said...

The problem is...he doesnt get the lesson at all. He only think of himself and how hurt he is. *&%$#@...anyway can't care that much..perhaps this lesson is not enduring enough for him..