Thursday, June 09, 2005

But why?

After much contemplation, I have decided to venture myself into selling unit trust as my 2nd business income. Decision emanated when my friend enlightened me about this rewarding business, which he is currently in (he is earning big bucks now!). With this, I hope I can achieve a financial freedom status in the near future by leveraging (hopefully).

I have chosen my friend to be my upline, as he is the one who approached and share this business idea with me first. However, this decision has ultimately affected my ex's feelings of dissatisfaction. He actually claimed that he is the one that approaches me first and that I should be his downline. Why? His downline will actually contribute to his furtherance of promoting to a supervisor and enjoy overriding commission. You see, I dont mind letting him earn the overriding commission but I am trying very hard here to forget him and also not to have any dealings with him. Being my upline will have to make sure that I am in proper guidance and support. I will also have to liaise with him often. So, if this permits, how am I going to banish him from my thoughts? Seeing him will only stir up my feelings again and it's even more difficult to let go.

At some point, having the softer side in me (those who knows me well), wanted to just proceed with it, in order not to create any displease. But I have to make a stand. I have to prevent him from playing with my feelings again (frankly, he has been doing it once in a while, esp during the time when his gf is away). He is like a fisherman holding a rod and caught me by the hook in my mouth but do not choose to pull me up, just keep letting go of the line and anytime want to use or play with me, he will pull back the line bit by bit and when I came closed, he will let it go again. Definitely not a nice feeling to have!

Currently, he is very angry, disappointed and discontented with me. He didnt want to reply my mail or even talk to me. He often highlights this matter to my friends (that shows how unhappy he is).
::
Why is he reacting so childishly?
::
He should know and understand my predicament (knock, knock, please put on your thinking cap). I think he should be sorry for what he has did to me last time. *I have done so much for you already and I guess it is time that I decide for my own good*.
::
Vengeance it's not the motive here and I have my valid reasons for it.

3 comments:

Veron said...

hm........ if u know he's that kind of person..... then it's good that u decided to let him go.....

there' no trust anymore when he did something that bad.... if u do get back with him.... i guess u'll be always in a guess guess thought.... hm...??

guys are.... "tor lei dai sui" ler.... girls are "jut ching" LOL

nice day

izchan said...

I have only one suggestion to that ailment of yours ... get a hobby.

Well not exactly a hobby but something that you can put your mind into and not constantly think about that "ex" of yours.

As far as I am concern, based on the limited info that you have blogged .. I would say the guy is not a person that I would call a friend.

I have know cases of these "people" that have broken a relationship and have insisting on keeping the "perks" of the relationship.

Like what you might ask? Well like the exact thing that your ex is now doing to you. Assuming that he is still #1 in your attention span. Assuming that he still has a say over YOUR decisions. Worst of all, taken advantage of the "relationship" in relation to his needs. One word comes to mind - JERK.

Your question.
"But Why?" ... :)

Because he still thinks his your partner, excluding the commitment.

I sincerely hope that you stay clear of him, because his is the kind of people that gets good, honest, loving people (like you) into "Third" parties.

Its a loose and loose bigger situation.
Because when the other party sees the kind of behavious that he is portraying.

He will loose her, and you will loose everything that you hold dear to you (mainly your self-esteem, among other stuffs).

So take heed. Kick his sorry ass off your front lawn.

Shizumi said...

Blurblurgal,
Luckily it's not too late to know his true self. Yup, i will always be in the dark 'guessing' and definitely I wouldnt want that feeling anymore. *Thks*

Izchan,
Yup, that's why I am taking up this part time job. Totally agree with your statements. He is not worthwhile for me at all. *Thks*

Fishee,
That's why I didnt pursue further after the email. Let him be as I couldnt be bother so much anymore and I really do want to get out from him by drawing this line. *Thks*