Monday, June 20, 2005

Indulgence

Weekend was good for me as I was indulged in a total relaxation.

Saturday :: I leisured myself to an aroma spa, sea salt scrub, fat burning massage and infra-red wrap. All these were treated free. Yes, free! Why? Cause I signed up for the 1st trial slimming again. This 1st trial session comes with the promotion Buy 1 free 1.

Sunday :: Facial and aroma relaxing body massage.

Wanted to add up more to my indulgence list, but was restricted by the powerful force called 'Money'.

*Sigh*

4 comments:

izchan said...

You could say that one must know how to enjoy life before one can say one has lived ones life.

:) ... and nothing beats a good body massage.

By the way, the person that .. ah ... did you over was a gal rite? ... :)

Shizumi said...

Thanks.
Ermm, of course it's a gal! :-P

izchan said...

Just checking.
In case you know ... ah ... well they do get a little physical.

*don't hit me*

Veron said...

hahaha... funny izchan .... how good if it's a HOT Hunky GUY eh???

ah ~ i havent really had that chance for indulgence yet..... but i guess..... i'll spent on food and travelling instead.. LOL or indulge in my own comfort home.....

money is evil !!! =p