Monday, June 27, 2005

Grippe

Was down with flu, cough and fever on Friday. Took MC and head back home for a rest. Couldnt even make it for my pool session class (scuba diving) on Sunday :(. Heard it was fun.

Weekend before was pampering and now it's the other way round. God is really fair. There are times when you really enjoy and there are times when you have to suffer. Perhaps, it is called the equal treatment to taste the both sides of a coin.
My friend once told me that panel clinics have their limitation in giving medication to their patients. Paraphrase - they give cheap medicines. I wasnt quite sure about it until I experienced it myself. I have finished up my medication course but I am still feeling unfit. In turn, I have to take Panadol to subside my fever and the flu pill which my Mom requested from her own doctor.

6 comments:

Shizumi said...

Just started. Project Aware? Please enlighten a bit. We might go for our open water dives this September also in Perhentian.

Veron said...

haha... the difference between cheap and expensive eh ??
LOL

get well soon....

nice day !

izchan said...

there is upside to being sick ... you get to see the cute doctor.

Shizumi said...

I wish, but it was a lady doctor :(

izchan said...

what thing is he talking about?

You falling asleep while driving?

Get well soon dear.

Shizumi said...

mk,
No worries and thanks for your concern.

iz,
Some allergies on my face that 'she' is talking about. Thks for the wishes :P