Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Sudden Departure of Jones

The news broke to us early this morning. His level of tolerance has came to an end. He is only 11 years old but I salute him for being such a brave child. He struggled through many months in the intensive care unit. Agony has not stop him from smiling whenever he was greeted by his friends and families.

Eventhough I have not met him in person, but I have known him since the day he was born. My sis often shares his story with us. That is when my emotions of sorrow really kicks in. I couldn't withold my grieve over this news, I actually cried while writing this entry. I dare not imagine the pain and sadness that the family have to go through.

It is really sad to see him leave just like that. Perhaps, we should take it in good faith that his demise will cease his sufferance. When it is time to go, means it's really time to go. Everything happens for a reason.

I hereby would like to express my deepest sympathy to his family and may Jones rest in peace.

2 comments:

izchan said...

It always hits me hard when I hear any news about death (I have low tolerent to death news).

But atleast you gave me an impression that he did not go without a fight, and that itself is a silver line among these dark clouds.

Shizumi said...

Same here, I have low tolerent with such news, especially someone that you know of.

Yes, for a boy like him, he has fought in every way he could.